Today, many women are relying on the free sperm donation online as their last resort of getting pregnant. Well, if one can really get pregnant with these sperm donations online, then, this is probably the best how to get pregnant fast tips that one can apply.
However, if the problem lies on the husband due to lack of sperm count, they should stop worrying now and start making their delicious fertility smoothie. You read it right! A delectable beverage is the answer. The man behind this wonderful creation is Trent Arsenault.
To make sure that he gave his client the healthiest and the most potent product, he followed a strict physical regimen. Other than the physical regimen, he is also into organic diet, where he eats organic foods, which include a homemade fertility smoothie. He drinks his deliciously made smoothie twice a day.
He said that, his smoothie has all the ingredients from anti-oxidants to amino acids, to fructose and more. Arsenault thinks that all the ingredients he has for the smoothie has an important role to play to improve sperm count and fertility. These ingredients made Arsenault hopeful enough to produce healthy babies. Arsenault is not a medical practitioner but he firmly believes that his sperm count is approximately four times higher than an average person is.
Of course, you definitely would want to try this if you are trying to get pregnant but have no luck. If you are tired of following those how to get pregnant fast tips that actually did not work, then this could be your chance to conceive.
Fertility Smoothie Recipe
- 4.4 oz Organic Blueberries
- 1 medium sized Organic Banana peeled
- 1/10 Fresh Pineapple
- 5 Medium sized fresh or frozen Cherries
- 2 tbsp Organic Flax seed (ground in coffee grinder) or 1 tsp organic flax oil
- 3/4Cup Organic Almond milk
- 3/4Cup Organic, Raw Cow's milk or skimmed Milk
- 1/2tbsp Raw/Organic Cocoa powder
- 1/82 tsp total of Raw, Lolcal, Organic Honey and/or Organic Manuka honey
- 1 medium-sized Organic Lemon juice
- 1/4tsp Raw, Organic Vanilla bean powder
- 1 medium-sized Organic Kiwi (peeled)
- Pinch of Raw, Organic Ground Cinnamon
All you have to do is to blend ingredients for about 20 seconds in your blender. You can also substitute fruits when in season or when locally available like blueberries with raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, and more. Drink the smoothie twice a day, once in the morning before exercise and once in the evening.